Author archive for admin
- By admin on September 26, 2018A torch-applied membrane is built to last, supplying home and business owners with the strongest, most reliable material for their roofs. And with the addition of FasTorch SBS, an extremely flexible roofing membrane, you can experience a better application process, improved adhesion to metal and end laps, and much more. Multidirectional strength in your roofing system Superior to other APP […]
- By admin on September 10, 2018As an expert in the roofing industry, it’s essential to stay up-to-date utilizing the highest-quality products and most efficient roofing methods to complete your client’s projects. That’s where EcoTorch, a new and innovative torch-applied membrane, proves advantageous. Unlike APP and other SBS modified bitumen membranes, EcoTorch is proving to be the top ecologically-friendly roofing material on the market. Designed with […]
- By admin on August 1, 2018Your roof should not be limited to just protecting you from the elements. Yes, it needs to be of sound quality in order to perform that task well, but it should also work towards temperature control, energy savings, and more to achieve maximum efficiency. So, it’s time to improve your energy efficiency with a cool roofing solution that will work […]
- By admin on July 18, 2018When looking to reroof, many homeowners search for tiles or shingle roofing, without giving their underlayment any thought. Instead of planning a complete reroof, consider improving and strengthening your roof’s underlayment. Roofing underlayment proves a more cost-effective and efficient option A total reroof is a once in a lifetime task (and cost) that homeowners take on thinking that it will […]
- By admin on April 4, 2018The roof on top of your home or office takes all the natural pressure and strain such as rain, heat, snow weight, strong winds, etc. And many times this roof gets weak because of the stain and you may need replacing. These can be signs of strain and pressure that can indicate you that your roof needs replacing. This can […]
- By admin on April 20, 2017Heavy rainfall is forcing California facility managers to approach roofing maintenance in a new way.
- By admin on March 27, 2017A new safety campaign from OSHA has important information for everyone in the construction industry.
188 South Teilman AvenueFresno, CA 93706-1334Toll Free: 1-800-621-9281Phone: 559-233-2181Fax: 559-233-4607E-Mail: email@example.com